Q: How do I use the Song Seek menu?

How do I use the Song Seek menu?

The satellite radio has a menu that helps you keep track of your favorite songs you hear while driving. This menu is called the Song Seek Menu. To use the Song Seek Menu.

1. When listening to the satellite radio, press the OK button to get to the Song Seek Menu.

2. Press the Up and Down arrow buttons to get to the different options.

3. When you see "Save This Song," you can press the OK button to remember the title and artist for later.

4. Keep scrolling until you see "Delete a Song," use the arrow buttons to view the saved songs, and press OK to delete a song.

5. When you see "Delete All Songs," press the OK button to delete all of the song’s in the memory.

6. Keep scrolling until you find "Enable Alerts/Disable Alerts" to choose between turning alerts on and off.