Q: How do I use the Song Seek menu?

How do I use the Song Seek menu?

3. How do I use the Song Seek menu?

Q: Need to replace clutch assembly

From your description, it does sound like a worn out clutch. The clutch has a friction material much like brake pads do. This material wears out over time and symptoms like the ones you are describing are typical. The clutch...

Q: Does this transmission have a transmission filter that can or needs to be change at certain miles?

Most vehicles have an internal transmission filter that can be changed by removing the transmission pan. Some diesel trucks will have an external filter that can be changed just like an oil filter. The transmission filter is usually recommended to...

Q: My passenger door won't open from inside or the outside on my 1997 Ford Explorer

Hi there. This commonly happens when the door latch assembly breaks. I have seen this often and it takes quite a bit of work to get it open. The door panel needs to be completely removed. in a lot of...