Q: How do I use the manual zoom?

How do I use the manual zoom?

3. How do I use the manual zoom?

Q: How do I use the max air conditioning?

The max air conditioning feature is an extra powerful version of the air conditioning, and can be used in extremely hot weather conditions, or when you need to cool the car in a hurry. To use the max air conditioning...

Q: Q: Error code p144c

Hello, thank you for writing in. The code you are receiving pertains to the EVAP canister purge valve. This valve is one of the components that the computer tests immediately upon start up, and then continuously during operation. With that...

Q: Factory radiator defect caused transmission fluid to contaminate transmission

Hello! I would suggest to using a radiator that has an abundance of good reviews from other customers. If the radiator is in fact causing the issues you've described there should definitely be other people who have already voiced their...