Q: How do I use the manual zoom?

How do I use the manual zoom?

3. How do I use the manual zoom?

Q: How do I use voice recognition to store numbers?

The infotainment system can store up to 30 numbers at a time. You can add numbers to the system at any time, using voice recognition: Press the voice command button. The system will prompt you by saying “Ready”, followed...

Q: What gear oil do I need for a 2006 for escape

A synthetic grade 75W140 will work just fine for the differential. To be certain, check the specifications section of your owner's manual. One of our mobile technicians can perform a differential service for you whether is 2 or 4 wheel...

Q: Need to know my van's towing capacity

Hi there. With the correct hitch and equipment being used on the vehicle, according to specifications, you can safely tow a maximum of 3600 pounds. If you add any more than this you will surpass what this van's towing capacity,...