Q: How do I use the electronically shifted transfer case?

How do I use the electronically shifted transfer case?

3. How do I use the electronically shifted transfer case?

Q: Won't engage gears 1994 Ford F250 4WD

Hi - for your "no movement problem" I would first check fuses for the transmission and 4WD controller. Then check the electrical wiring connections both to the transmission and to the 4WD controller. Perhaps the vibration of the railroad crossing...

Q: Q: How do you use the manual transmission?

If your car is equipped with a manual transmission, there are a few things you’ll need to know about using it. It’s pretty similar to any other stick shift you’ve driven, but let’s cover the most pertinent parts quickly: ...

Q: What would cause a loud bang and hard shift into and out of gear in rear end area of Dodge 3500 auto trans.

Hi There, This is usually a case of a bad U-joint that has excess play in it. As the transfer of torque moves from the transmission through the drive line to the rear end, this puts a tremendous amount of...