Q: How do I use four-wheel-down towing?

How do I use four-wheel-down towing?

3. How do I use four-wheel-down towing?

Q: 43R-000711 1995 Jeep Cherokee

Hi there - if position 5 of your VIN is a "J", it is 4WD. If position 5 is a "T", it is 2WD.

Q: How do I use the cargo cover?

The cargo cover is used to cover items that are stored in your trunk. The cover can provide added security by hiding your storage, or it can simply provide shade cover. To open the cargo cover, extend it manually from...

Q: Constant thud noise while trying to go forward in first gear

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2011 Ford Mustang. It would pretty hard to diagnose this without conducting a visual inspection. Since you said the transmission fluid is okay, have the transmission checked to see if you have...