Q: Q: How do I turn on the windshield wipers?

How do I turn on the windshield wipers?

3. Q: How do I turn on the windshield wipers?

Q: Where is transmission mount located in 2003 cavalier

The transmission mount is on the left side of the vehicle concealed behind the wheel/tire assembly and the inner fender lining both of which must be removed to gain access to the mount. The job requires a torque wrench as...

Q: How do I adjust the fader and balance?

Adjusting the fader and balance in your infotainment system is easy: Press the Tone button on the system. Turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to highlight Fader or Balance, and then press the knob to select that submenu. Turn...

Q: Q: How do you remove the head restraints?

While you should never drive or ride without head restraints, there may be times that you need to remove them. For instance, if you’re lowering the second row seats, you’ll need to remove the two outside head restraints (the center...