Q: Q: How do I turn on the windshield wipers?

How do I turn on the windshield wipers?

3. Q: How do I turn on the windshield wipers?

Q: Q: Why wont my car start?

The click noise you hear is the starter relay working but it may not be sending power to the starter solenoid. You would need to try and replace the starter relay that is clicking and see if it cranks. If...

Q: Q: How do I fold the rear seatbacks?

Both sides of the rear seatback can fold down, which allows you extra storage space, or an opening to the trunk. Folding the rear seatbacks is very simple: Make sure that the front seats are not reclined. If the...

Q: In my i10 the EPS is not sowing (switching ON)

Hello. There are known problems with the software in the electronic power-assist steering system for 2012 models. There is a technical service bulletin (322996) which instructs dealer service to update the software in vehicles with EPS problems. I would recommend...