Q: Q: How do I turn on the windshield wipers?

How do I turn on the windshield wipers?

The windshield wipers help give you maximum visibility during rain, and other wet conditions. The windshield wipers are controlled by the windshield wiper lever, which sticks out of the steering column. Move this lever to the setting that says 1 for slow windshield wipes, or move the lever to the setting that says 2 for fast windshield wipes. Return the lever to the setting that says 0 when you are done with the windshield wipers.

Tip

The windshield wipers will only work when the vehicle is in On/Run or Acc/Accessory.

3. Q: How do I turn on the windshield wipers?