Q: Q: How do I turn on the windshield wipers?

How do I turn on the windshield wipers?

3. Q: How do I turn on the windshield wipers?

Q: Pump bolt broken

duplicate

Q: The transmission will not shift out of 1st gear. The engine code reads TCM malfuction & P2714 Control solenoid stuck

Chevrolet released a Technical Service Bulletin about this issue in 2013. TSB Number:PI-1131. It suggests code P2714 may be caused by a stuck or non-functioning pressure control solenoid. If you've eliminated that as the cause and replaced the TCM, then...

Q: How do I use the Vehicle Personalization feature?

One neat feature of the vehicle is the Vehicle Personalization feature. With this, you can set certain features around the truck to your specifications. This makes the truck easier to use for that driver. Unlike the seat memory feature, the...