Q: How do I turn on the max air conditioning?

How do I turn on the max air conditioning?

3. How do I turn on the max air conditioning?

Q: Just had timing chain replaced on 2012 qx56 and they called" -- dealer called and said while fixing the timing belt that my ac pum

Hi there. It does seem kind of suspicious that your vehicle went in with ac and now it doesn't work. I completely understand how you feel and hope to help you fix this. However, component failure can happen at any...

Q: Q: Where are the accessory power sockets located?

Need to plug in your cell phone charger? Want to connect an aftermarket GPS unit? No problem – there are two accessory power sockets in your Accord. Lift the small lid on the left side of the center...

Q: How do I adjust the electronic range select (ERS) system?

The electronic range select (ERS) system limits the highest gear that your vehicle can be using. When in ERS mode, tap the shift lever right, towards the +, to add an extra gear to the ERS. Tap the lever left,...