Q: How do I take care of the outside of my vehicle during storage?

How do I take care of the outside of my vehicle during storage?

If you ever need to store your vehicle for a long period of time, there are certain steps you need to take to make sure that it will be in good condition when you take it out of storage. To prepare the outside of your vehicle for storage.

1. Make sure the vehicle is stored in a safe, dry area away from sunlight.

2. Wash it and touch up certain spots before you store it.

3. Coat the vehicle in wax.

4. Lubricate the hinges.

3. How do I take care of the outside of my vehicle during storage?