Q: How do I set the USB device in repeat mode?

How do I set the USB device in repeat mode?

3. How do I set the USB device in repeat mode?

Q: How do I clean the infotainment system?

The infotainment display can be damaged with certain cleaning products, so you should always be very careful. You should never use an abrasive cleaner, or spray a cleaning product directly on the display. Instead, spray a mild cleaner onto a...

Q: Q: Belt squeaking

I believe for your vehicle there is only one drive belt. The serpentine belt is kept tight via the use of an automatic tensioner. If the belt is squeaking, the tensioner needs to be checked before the belt is replaced...

Q: How do I view Gauge mode?

In the Uplevel Message Center, there is a feature called Gauge mode. Gauge mode helpfully shows some of your vehicle's stats as a graphic. To view the options in Gauge mode. Use the Up or Down arrow keys on...