Q: What would a repair cost

asked by on February 01, 2018

Cost to repair manifold intake gasket

You would need to contact out customer service and supply them the year, make, model and engine size to get a quote for the repairs.

How do I operate the manual air conditioning system?

If your car is equipped with a manual air conditioning system, it provides you with the means to keep the interior temperature at the right level for you and your passengers with relative ease. Here’s how to use the various...

My car stalls out as soon as I started and there's a little red light flashing where the gas gauge is in my 2007 Dodge Charger

Hey there. This sounds like an anti-theft issue which could also be related to the chip in your key not being properly read by the car's computer. I would suggest taking it to the dealer and seeing if they can...

What kind of battery terminal fits a Suzuki sx4?

Duralast Battery Cable, part number 07765 or part number 07764 will work on your vehicle. If you are seeking the negative terminal cable assembly, that is readily available from Suzuki dealers and easily installed. The positive side of the circuit...

My Check Engine Light came on - 2011 Hyundai Accent

When the Check Engine Light comes on, it means the engine controller has detected a fault in one of the sensor inputs and that the fault is bad enough to affect the emissions. Most cars have additional warning lights for...

Smells like burning oil

It sounds like you have been doing your best to keep your car running top notch! Sometimes even with our best efforts, problems can arise from certain cars, which are often of no fault of the owner. From the description...

Hello. I just had my battery replaced but today all lights go on but car won't start

It sounds like you may have a weak battery, a failing voltage regulator or failing alternator. As you may know, the alternator charges the battery while the engine runs by generating amperage and recharging the battery while the engine turns...

Uncontrollable shaking

Hello and thanks for writing in. Shaking at high speeds is often times related to tires that may be out of balance, low on air, potentially a badly aligned front end or failing suspension components or ball joints. When any...

How to remove the climate control switch assembly?

Hi there. The switch cluster is located within the dash in a combination with the radio. The surrounding plastic case that holds the switch in place is held in by plastic tabs. Gently pop out the plastic tabs from the...

ive replaced maf sensor throttle body sesnor plug wires spark plugs fuel filter thermostat upper radiator hose ignition head gaske

If the transmission is slipping then you would need to have the transmission pressure tested to see if the transmission needs to be overhauled due to bad internal clutches or torque converter.