Q: Q: How do I set the clock?

How do I set the clock?

3. Q: How do I set the clock?

Q: Car not running right

Hi. Replacing a head gasket is a fairly intensive job and there are many components that need to be put back perfectly in order for the engine to run correctly. When reassembling the engine, there is a possibility the previous...

Q: How do I accelerate when using cruise control?

If you are using the cruise control system, but need to accelerate, you can do so without canceling the cruise control. The cruise control will be canceled if you use the brake pedal, but not if you use the gas...

Q: Q: What does the malfunction indicator Warning Light mean?

The malfunction indicator Warning Light is connected to the On-Board Diagnostics-Second Generation (OBD II) system, which gauges the vehicle’s emissions. When the malfunction indicator Warning Light illuminates, then the OBD II system has detected an issue with the emissions system,...