Q: Q: How do I set the clock?

How do I set the clock?

3. Q: How do I set the clock?

Q: How do I clear the HomeLink programs?

HomeLink buttons cannot be individually cleared, but they can all be cleared simultaneously. To do so, press and hold the two outside HomeLink buttons on the rear view mirror. After about 20 seconds, an indicator will begin to flash, confirming...

Q: About 2 gallons of water spilled in the cargo space (trunk) and now the speakers do not work and the DOS system is malfunctioning

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. You may have either got the speakers in the back wet with the water or some wires were exposed under the carpet in the trunk space and caused a short to the speakers. Check...

Q: My transmission makes a clicking sound when get on the gas what could this be?

Hi there. Usually a transmission does not make a clicking sound. In most cases, when a car is in gear and you hear a clicking sound that increases as the vehicle speed increases, it could be caused by an axle,...