Q: How do I set the clock?

How do I set the clock?

The clock is, obviously, a very handy feature. To keep the clock reading the correct time, it should be set to the correct time and date when the vehicle is new. The way to do this depends on the radio that the truck is equipped with:

• If the truck is equipped with the standard radio/CD player, then there will be a button on the radio with a clock symbol on it. Press the ‘clock’ button to select the various numbers that can be set, and set the numbers with the volume knob (the largest knob on the radio).

• The process for setting the clock on the optional MP3 compatible CD player is the same process as above, except the specific number to set, be it the month or the hour, can be selected by pressing the button under the displayed number. The volume knob can be used to change the number as well, but with this arrangement, the ‘seek’ or ‘fwd/rev’ buttons perform the same function. The clock button can be used to change the way the date and time are displayed as well. For instance, the clock can be set to a 24-hour cycle.