Q: How do I return the seatback to the upright position?

How do I return the seatback to the upright position?

3. How do I return the seatback to the upright position?

Q: Q: How do I recline the rear seats?

You can recline the rear seats very easily to increase comfort: 1. Locate the lever at the top of the seatback that you wish to recline. 2. Lift the seatback lever. 3. Recline the seatback to the desired position. 4....

Q: Driver's seat not working properly.

The switch on this seat is a multi-position switch and would need to be tested to see if it is sending power to the roll back motor. Depending on availability, the seat bottom is not serviceable and would need to...

Q: Is the wheel bearing and rotor made all together? How do I get the rotor off?

Hello, thank you for writing in. False, the rotor and the wheel bearing are two separate components. The rotor just becomes incredibly hot and dirty fusing it into place. If you have a lot of dust, snow, or rain in...