Q: How do I replace the lights?

How do I replace the lights?

3. How do I replace the lights?

Q: Blinkers and brake lights

The problems you described may have different causes that will need to be checked separately. The headlights may be switch or wiring to lights or even the bulbs. The right front turn signal may be just a bulb needs replaced...

Q: It's cranking but the engine won't turn over and start

Hello there, many common faults will cause your 2002 Nissan Maxima to crank but not start. The most likely fault is the battery, it must be load tested and ruled out before diagnosis can proceed. Other possible faults are the...

Q: Q: How does the battery saver system work?

Even if it’s never happened to you, chances are good that you know at least one person who’s forgotten to turn off their headlights and came back out to a dead battery in their car. The battery saver system in...