Q: How do I replace the lights?

How do I replace the lights?

Your car has a number of different lights that range from convenient accessories to those required to legally drive at night. However, some of your lights cannot be changed except by a technician. These include:

• Your headlights (both xenon and halogen bulbs require the removal of the entire headlight lens)

• Your front parking lights, turn signals and side marker lights (replacement requires the removal of the entire light assembly)

All of the other bulbs in your car can be replaced on your own. There are three types, but they all either push/pull into place, or must be turned a quarter turn to the left and then pulled straight out.