Q: How do I replace the lights?

How do I replace the lights?

3. How do I replace the lights?

Q: Should I Replace My Headlight Bulbs With LED Bulbs

The best answer to this will depend on what your intentions are with respect to your lights. The standard headlights on vehicles come in many forms including halogen, Xenon HID, or LED (light emitting diode). There are different types of...

Q: Car overheating - 1999 Nissan Sentra

This may be a sign of a faulty coolant fan relay. This relay receives input from the coolant temperature sensor which reads the temperature of the coolant in your radiator. As it reaches a certain temperature, the cooling fan relay...

Q: Lights going in and out on my jeep.

You need to have your brake light bulbs checked for possible cross over connection inside the bulbs. The shorted bulb could do this. If all bulbs check out then the sockets need to be checked for making proper connections. If...