Q: How do I replace the headphone batteries?

How do I replace the headphone batteries?

3. How do I replace the headphone batteries?

Q: Why does my new battery keep dying?

Hi there: Some of the top reasons why your battery won't hold a charge are listed in your question. If the radio was stolen, and not repaired or replaced, it's possible that you've got a slow electrical current being drained...

Q: What does the Shift Position indicator on the dash mean?

The Shift Position indicator on the dash of your car is pretty self-explanatory. It is just an indication of what gear the transmission is currently in, from park to reverse, drive, first and second. However, you’ll also find that it...

Q: Q: How do I delete or edit the contacts in the Uconnect phonebook?

Deleting or editing contacts in your Uconnect phonebook is easy. If you are editing a contact, press the Uconnect phone button, which is a telephone symbol on either the center console or the steering wheel. The system will say...