Q: How do I replace the headphone batteries?

How do I replace the headphone batteries?

3. How do I replace the headphone batteries?

Q: Power steering, engine, and brakes quit, but lights work

A few different faults can cause the vehicle to stall out like this. The most common would be the ignition switch, battery, fuel pump, fuel filter, or battery cable. The brakes will work without the engine on but they loose...

Q: Why does a chime sound when my headlights are on, the engine is off and the driver’s door is open?

The reminder system in your Altima is there to help ensure that you don’t forget small but critical things like buckling your seat belt or taking the key out of the ignition when you leave the car. You’ll also hear...

Q: Q: How do I adjust the air outlets?

You can adjust the air outlets to control where the hot or cold air is blowing in your vehicle’s cabin. To do so, simply adjust the outlets with your fingers until they are pointed in the direction of your choice....