Q: How do I remove the front passenger door lock actuator?

I opened the door panel, removed the cables for the door handles and the screws for the lock actuator its still stuck inside it doesnt want to come out somthing is holding it i even disconnected the wires everything whats the problem?

A: Hello. If the door lock actuator is not com...

Hello. If the door lock actuator is not coming out, then either there is still some hardware that needs to be removed or it is simply lodged and will require a bit of force to remove. I would carefully check to make sure that all hardware is removed.

If there are places that you cannot see, due to the low clearance, then I would use my hand and feel around the actuator casing for any additional hardware that you may have missed. If all hardware is removed, then the actuator may simply be lodged from being installed for so long.

If you need assistance replacing the door lock actuator, then have a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, replace it for you.