Q: How do I remove sap from new car had the car detailed but some spots remain

Have white spots on the hood of black car wax told it is sap had the car detailed but some spots remain. What else can I do

The best way to handle sap is to immediately wash the car by hand as soon as possible after the sap has made contact with the paint. The longer the sap has to dry and harden, the more difficult it may be to remove it and the bigger chance it may cause damage. Additionally, there are a variety of commercial products available to use that are specifically designed to remove tree sap from car paint. Read the directions carefully, but the majority of these will require that you apply it and let it stand for 30 seconds to a minute to allow it to penetrate the sap, followed by rubbing it off with a cloth. In some cases, you may even need to scrape it off with your fingernail or use a bit of WD-40 to loosen up the sap.

3. How do I remove sap from new car had the car detailed but some spots remain