Q: How do I power adjust the driver’s seat?

How do I power adjust the driver’s seat?

If your vehicle comes equipped with a power driver’s seat, then you can adjust your seat in three different ways, all by using the power driver’s seat lever, which is located on the side of the seat.

1. To move the seat forward or backward, slide the power driver’s seat lever forward or backward.

2. To lift the seat up, or move the seat down, move the rear half of the power driver’s seat lever up or down.

3. To tilt the front of the seat cushion up or down, move the front half of the power driver’s seat lever up or down.

3. How do I power adjust the driver’s seat?