Q: How do I play music with my iPod?

How do I play music with my iPod?

3. How do I play music with my iPod?

Q: 2012 Nissan Murano codes P0011 & P0021 - any trouble shooting advise would be much appreciated!

The solenoid is mounted to the front engine cover, toward the front of the engine compartment, and above the crankshaft pulley. The two codes, P0011 and P0021 signify a fault in the variable valve timing control system. Although the engine...

Q: New starter doesn't crank.

The starter isn't the only portion of the starting system that must be operating properly for your engine to crank. The battery and the rest of the starting circuit must be in operating properly, too. In addition, an engine mechanical...

Q: How do I seek tune the radio?

Seek tuning will search for available radio stations, and take you to the next available one. To use this feature, press the Seek buttons. If you press the Seek Up or Right button (depending on your model), you will be...