Q: How do I open the glove compartment?

How do I open the glove compartment?

3. How do I open the glove compartment?

Q: How do I use the tonneau cover?

The tonneau cover extends from the trunk, and can be used to cover the items stored in the trunk. This can provide protection from the sun to your stored items. Extending the tonneau cover is easy: 1. Locate the handle...

Q: The vehicle lunges in gear

This may be related to a faulty throttle position sensor or potentially a dirty or failing mass air flow sensor. The mass air flow sensor is a unit in the intake system that monitors air intake as it is mixed...

Q: Need help from a Mechanic: EVAP Purge Valve bill

The part is only about $35, so then that leaves about $200 in labor. This labor should be better-explained to you so you know what was done. The labor to replace the purge valve on the engine is only 0.6...