Q: How do I manually shift between rear-wheel drive high range (2H) and four-wheel drive high range (4H)?

How do I manually shift between rear-wheel drive high range (2H) and four-wheel drive high range (4H)?

You can shift between rear-wheel drive high range (2H) and four-wheel drive high range (4H) while you are driving your car. Here’s how.

1. Make sure your vehicle is not exceeding 55 mph.

2. Shift the transfer case shifter from 2H to 4H, or vice versa.

3. After making the shift, let your foot off of the gas pedal for a few seconds.

3. How do I manually shift between rear-wheel drive high range (2H) and four-wheel drive high range (4H)?