Q: How do I make the seat heaters work?

How do I make the seat heaters work?

3. How do I make the seat heaters work?

Q: Q: Lights on in the dash

The most likely cause of this issue would be a failed wheel speed sensor. This sensor usually comes as a unit with the hub assembly on these vehicles and is actually a common problem on many GM vehicles. The repair...

Q: Q: How do I set the cruise control?

When you’re cruising down the highway, you may want to give your foot a rest while driving. Cruise control keeps your vehicle at a constant speed as you travel. This setting is adjusted by a small lever on the right...

Q: Power seat blowing fuses.

You may have a dual issue here. The first issue being that your switch went bad allowing too much current to pass through it, therefore blowing fuses. Once the passenger switch was installed the fuses quit blowing. The second issue...