Q: How do I know if I need to do a tire balancing or a car aligment in my car?

asked by on July 19, 2016

I have notice that when I accelerate at a certain speed the car wheel begins to vibrate and so as the floor of the car and part of it. I also notice that one of the tires to be more specific the front passenger tire is already worning out. The rest are doing fine.

You will need to have the right axle and bearing checked. It sounds like an axle causing the vibration, but they usually do not cause a tire to wear out. The tire will wear from a bad bearing, strut, or a ball joint being worn out causing the alignment to be out. Have the entire front suspension inspected by a mechanic to see if you may have more than one problem.