Q: How do I find out information about the song I’m listening to on an MP3 disc?

How do I find out information about the song I’m listening to on an MP3 disc?

In order to get MP3 song information, you need to press the INFO button. Pressing the INFO button will display the name of the song on your system. Press the button again, and the info switches to the artist; a third press of the button, and the info becomes the album, and a fourth time pressing the button will let you know what folder on your MP3 disk the song is from.

3. How do I find out information about the song I’m listening to on an MP3 disc?