Q: What causes an integrated supply module to burn out?

Garage has told me the integrated supply module is burnt out what would cause this

Congratulations - you have gotten 190K out of your module! This module is mounted under the passenger side cabin filter in the engine compartment - a very hot place to exist. The most common failure source on these modules is heat and vibration, which causes soldered joints on the circuit board to fail. If this is your original ISM, you have done well indeed. If you need more advice getting this taken care of, a qualified expert from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the electrical circuit and guide you through the correct repairs.

3. What causes an integrated supply module to burn out?