Q: How do I erase a programmed Car2U button?

How do I erase a programmed Car2U button?

3. How do I erase a programmed Car2U button?

Q: When I try to take off the engine felt like it wanted to fall out and violently shook until the car slowed down.

Most likely the engine has a plugged fuel filter. A plugged fuel filter will cause the engine to hesitate when under harsh throttle and make the vehicle shake. I recommend replacing the fuel filter and retesting to see if the...

Q: What does the security indicator light mean?

The Security Indicator Light illuminates to indicate that the security system is either working properly or to let you know that there is a fault in the system. If the Security Indicator Light is flashing with the key out of...

Q: 2001 focus crank no start, engine light is on, cannot hear fuel pump, scanned car and no codes found, is the fuel pump still bad?

Hey Dion. Thanks for the question tonight. In most cases a when a fuel pump is not working, but not indicating an OBD-II trouble code, it's mechanical. Most trouble codes related to the fuel pump indicate electrical faults. It's possible...