Q: How do I dial a number to call?

How do I dial a number to call?

If you would like manually input a number to call, you can do that through the Bluetooth system. To do so, follow these steps:

1. Press the off-hook button to enter Phone mode.

2. Dial the number through the on screen keypad.

3. Press the off-hook button to make the call.

Q: How do I fast forward and rewind the USB device?

It is very easy to fast forward or rewind through a track when listening to a USB device. Press and hold the Right Seek button for at least 1.5 seconds to fast forward, or press and hold the Left Seek...

Q: There's a leak in my fuel pump, in between the fuel line and pump.

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. Pressurize the fuel system and check all of the lines for any fuel leaking. Then clean off the lines and use a flashlight to check for any pin holes or cracks on the...

Q: Gas cap code

The codes you are getting is not a gas cap code but a leak in the gas tank evaporative emission system that includes a possible leak in the gas cap. You will need to have the system leak checked with...