Q: How do I dial a number to call?

How do I dial a number to call?

A: If you would like manually input a number t...

If you would like manually input a number to call, you can do that through the Bluetooth system. To do so, follow these steps:

1. Press the off-hook button to enter Phone mode.

2. Dial the number through the on screen keypad.

3. Press the off-hook button to make the call.

Q: How do I set up text message notice?

When the text message notice feature is turned on, the audio system will alert you whenever you receive a new message. Changing the settings only takes a few steps: 1. Press the Phone button. 2. Rotate the selector knob to...

Q: How do I enable speed compensated volume?

As you increase your speed, it can get noisy. To compensate for the noise, the Speed Compensated Volume will increase the volume of the radio as you speed up, when enabled. To enable Speed Compensated Volume. Press the Sound...

Q: The key easily turns from lock all the way to the right with no resistance

The problem is not the ignition key cylinder but the ignition switch. If the internal steering column mechanism is broken, then it will not turn the ignition switch. The ignition switch will have to be removed to see if the...