Q: How do I dial a number to call?

How do I dial a number to call?

A: If you would like manually input a number t...

If you would like manually input a number to call, you can do that through the Bluetooth system. To do so, follow these steps:

1. Press the off-hook button to enter Phone mode.

2. Dial the number through the on screen keypad.

3. Press the off-hook button to make the call.

Q: How do I delete a paired phone from the Bluetooth system?

Deleting a paired phone from the Bluetooth system is very easy, and takes only a few seconds: Press the Config button on the infotainment system. Select Phone Settings, then select Bluetooth, and then select Device List. Select the phone...

Q: What extra features are available on the radio?

Once upon a time, car radios were pretty basic. Today, that’s not the case at all. The radio in your Fusion offers a lot of functionality off the bat, and there are plenty of different extra features offered as well....

Q: Alternator problem, the wipper stops as soon as you take it to the highest,cracking sound in the morning that stop after cluching

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that the vehicle is experiencing more than one issue. The first thing I would address is the alternator, as a faulty alternator can leave the vehicle stranded if the battery dies. I...