Q: How do I dial a number to call?

How do I dial a number to call?

If you would like manually input a number to call, you can do that through the Bluetooth system. To do so, follow these steps:

1. Press the off-hook button to enter Phone mode.

2. Dial the number through the on screen keypad.

3. Press the off-hook button to make the call.

Q: How do I create a speed dial?

The HandsFreeLink system can store up to 15 speed dial numbers. Here’s how to set them: 1. Press the Phone button. 2. Rotate the selector knob to Phone Setup, then press the selector knob. 3. Rotate the selector knob to...

Q: Problem with right front area of car.

These problems may or may not be associated with each other but I would have a certified mechanic scan the computer with a scan tool to read the codes. Noises coming from the right front might be suspension or steering...

Q: the window switches do not work along with the door locks switch

The primary power window and locks module is typically located in the center dash area, possibly where you are hearing the sound. It's a good possibility that this is the source of your window switch issue. The best thing that...