Q: How do I dial a number to call?

How do I dial a number to call?

If you would like manually input a number to call, you can do that through the Bluetooth system. To do so, follow these steps:

1. Press the off-hook button to enter Phone mode.

2. Dial the number through the on screen keypad.

3. Press the off-hook button to make the call.

3. How do I dial a number to call?

Q: How do I redial?

The redial feature allows you to call the number that you most recently called with one easy command. To use the redial feature, simply press the Voice Recognition button, and then say “Redial."

Q: How do I change the radio station in a 2012 Ford F-150?

Playing music while driving is a big part of the driving experience and your truck is equipped with a radio that allows to you play various kinds of music through different stations. To change the Radio Station. Use the...

Q: My car jumps like it wants to switch gears when I’m on the brake and it goes dead while on brake and battery n oil light comes on

Hi Jarrielle. Thanks for contacting us tonight. While an issue like this is typically an indication of a damaged inner transmission seal or internal hydraulic fluid leak, it is also possible that the torque converter is worn out or it's...