Q: How do I dial a number to call?

How do I dial a number to call?

If you would like manually input a number to call, you can do that through the Bluetooth system. To do so, follow these steps:

1. Press the off-hook button to enter Phone mode.

2. Dial the number through the on screen keypad.

3. Press the off-hook button to make the call.

Q: How do I change the Trip A or Trip B reset trigger?

Your vehicle has two trip settings, which measure how far you have driven since the last reset. Each trip meter can be programmed to reset when you refuel, when you turn the vehicle off, or when you manually reset. To...

Q: How do I play an external music player through the sound system?

If you have an external music player (such as an iPod), you can play it through your sound system. Just follow these steps. Purchase an AUX cable. Plug one end of the AUX cable into the headphone jack of...

Q: Permanent DTC?

Hi there. It is possible that the 09 Sienna may have permanent codes. If it does, this is only for informational purposes for a qualified technician. These codes will clear themselves once a specified number of drive cycles without the...