Q: How do I dial a number to call?

How do I dial a number to call?

3. How do I dial a number to call?

Q: How do I pair Uconnect with my cell phone?

In order to optimize Uconnnect, you need to pair your phone with the system. Connecting your phone to the system is very quick. Press the Uconnect phone button, which looks like a telephone. It will be located on your...

Q: How do you store presets in the XM Radio?

The audio system in your Honda Accord allows you to program preset stations in the AM and FM bands, but also in your XM radio. You can store up to 12 channels using the 6 Preset buttons on your audio...

Q: The car place told me there was nothing wrong with my car, and the next day it overheats again, what is going on?

It sounds like you may possibly have a failing cylinder head gasket again. A blown head gasket may cause a number of different symptoms. Coolant in the engine oil, an engine misfire or oil leaking from the engine could all...