Q: How do I dial a number to call?

How do I dial a number to call?

A: If you would like manually input a number t...

If you would like manually input a number to call, you can do that through the Bluetooth system. To do so, follow these steps:

1. Press the off-hook button to enter Phone mode.

2. Dial the number through the on screen keypad.

3. Press the off-hook button to make the call.

Q: How do I make a call through the Phone Book in the infotainment system?

It’s very easy to use the Phone Book feature to make a phone call. Here’s how: 1. Press the phone button once or twice, depending on the radio. 2. Use the MENU/SEL knob to select Phone Book. 3. Use the...

Q: How do I use favorite stations?

The favorite stations feature allows you to save certain radio stations as your favorite, so that they are easy to access. The favorite stations are saved in the favorite pages, which can each hold six favorite stations. To set a...

Q: Engine clicking once and not turning over

Hello, it sounds like you have a weak battery. I would start by checking the base engine and seeing if the crank turns with a ratchet and socket. If the engine rotates, the the power to the starter motor should...