Q: How do I dial a number to call?

How do I dial a number to call?

If you would like manually input a number to call, you can do that through the Bluetooth system. To do so, follow these steps:

1. Press the off-hook button to enter Phone mode.

2. Dial the number through the on screen keypad.

3. Press the off-hook button to make the call.

3. How do I dial a number to call?

Q: How do I toggle in the driver information center (DIC)?

When using the driver information center (DIC), you have to toggle between options. Doing so is very easy, and makes the DIC an easy feature to use. To toggle in the DIC, simply press the up or down arrow buttons...

Q: How do I can while listening to the radio?

Seeking is a feature that helps you find a radio station to listen to. When you seek, the radio will skip to the next available frequency, play it for a few seconds, and then skip to the following available frequency....

Q: Q: Sunroof leak

The first thing to do is to open the sunroof and using a bottle of water pour water direct into each drain to see which one is plugged. You can then take some strong line like weed eater line and...