Q: How do I dial a number to call?

How do I dial a number to call?

If you would like manually input a number to call, you can do that through the Bluetooth system. To do so, follow these steps:

1. Press the off-hook button to enter Phone mode.

2. Dial the number through the on screen keypad.

3. Press the off-hook button to make the call.

3. How do I dial a number to call?

Q: How do I reset the power inverter?

The power inverter has overload protection to keep it from being damaged. When the maximum power is exceeded, the inverter will shut off. To reset the inverter, simply press the power inverter button to turn it off, then press it...

Q: How do I create and store a favorite radio station?

Your car can hold six different favorite radio stations for each brand of radio (AM, FM, and, if equipped, XM). Creating a favorite radio station is very easy: Turn your radio to the station that you would like to...

Q: Air not working after alternator repair

There is a chance that the electrical connector that goes to your AC compressor may have gotten disconnected while the alternator was being worked on; it is in close proximity to the alternator and may have been bumped. I would...