Q: How do I dial a number to call?

How do I dial a number to call?

A: If you would like manually input a number t...

If you would like manually input a number to call, you can do that through the Bluetooth system. To do so, follow these steps:

1. Press the off-hook button to enter Phone mode.

2. Dial the number through the on screen keypad.

3. Press the off-hook button to make the call.

Q: How do I end a call?

To end a call, press the end call button, which is an icon of a phone with a line through it.

Q: What tips should I know about using the CD player?

Using your CD player is actually pretty simple, but there are a few things that you’ll need to know regarding the system. Here’s a rundown of the most important Tips Error Messages: There are several error messages that might...

Q: Water leaking into floor board.

Hello, there are many entry points for water into the cabin. Assuming all windows, doors and possible sunroof were closed, the following is what I suggest. If your vehicle is equipped with a sunroof, start there and run a garden...