Q: How do I dial a number to call?

How do I dial a number to call?

A: If you would like manually input a number t...

If you would like manually input a number to call, you can do that through the Bluetooth system. To do so, follow these steps:

1. Press the off-hook button to enter Phone mode.

2. Dial the number through the on screen keypad.

3. Press the off-hook button to make the call.

Q: How do I customize the Chime Volume?

A chime accompanies many alerts in your vehicle. The volume of this chime can be adjusted very easily: 1. Turn on the infotainment system. 2. Press the CONFIG button to select the Configuration Settings menu. 3. Rotate the MENU/SELECT knob...

Q: How do I change the iPod play mode with the multi-information display?

When you are playing an iPod through the audio system, you can adjust the play mode via the multi-information display: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Rotate the selector knob until it highlights Play Mode, then press the selector knob....

Q: Engine clicking once and not turning over

Hello, it sounds like you have a weak battery. I would start by checking the base engine and seeing if the crank turns with a ratchet and socket. If the engine rotates, the the power to the starter motor should...