Q: How do I dial a number to call?

How do I dial a number to call?

A: If you would like manually input a number t...

If you would like manually input a number to call, you can do that through the Bluetooth system. To do so, follow these steps:

1. Press the off-hook button to enter Phone mode.

2. Dial the number through the on screen keypad.

3. Press the off-hook button to make the call.

Q: How do I scroll through MP3 folders?

Your vehicle can play MP3 discs through the CD player. MP3 discs often have folders for categorizing the music. Here’s how you can navigate the folders and play your MP3 disc. Press the LIST button. This will display all...

Q: How do I use the autostore stations?

The autostore system searches for the radio stations with the strongest signal, and stores the top six so that you can easily access them. Using the autostore system is very easy: Set the radio to FM or AM by...

Q: My air conditioning doesn't get cold anymore

The a/c most likely has a leak and all the refrigerant has leaked out if it was low and you had to add more. [https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/ac-is-not-working-inspection] In order to isolate the leak you may need to use a leak check dye...