Q: Q: How do I check the brake fluid?

How do I check the brake fluid?

3. Q: How do I check the brake fluid?

Q: Brakes make squeaking sound

The brake pads on most vehicles are metallic type brake pads, and these may exhibit a metal grinding sound that may be normal. The brake pad could also be worn to make the same sound. The best recommendation is to...

Q: Water pump/water pump pulley is bad?

Hey there. When you move the fan, if you see the pulley moving up and down then you have a water pump bearing that went out. You should also notice if there is a wobble of the cooling fan clutch...

Q: Q: How do I turn on the fog lights?

The fog lights can improve visibility in adverse driving conditions, namely rain and fog. To turn on the fog lights, rotate the fog light switch to the on position (the fog light switch is located next to the light switch,...