Q: How do I change the clock display?

How do I change the clock display?

3. How do I change the clock display?

Q: How do I clear the HomeLink programs?

HomeLink buttons cannot be individually cleared, but they can all be cleared simultaneously. To do so, press and hold the two outside HomeLink buttons on the rear view mirror. After about 20 seconds, an indicator will begin to flash, confirming...

Q: How do I use the driver power window controls?

The driver’s door has switches to control all four of the windows. These switches are set up to correspond with the windows they control (for example, the front left switch controls the driver’s window, while the back right switch controls...

Q: Radiator/coolant

Be sure not to drive the car if it is overheating because overheating can warp the cylinder head and/or engine block causing costly damage. The most common causes of overheating include low coolant level, a faulty thermostat, a plugged radiator,...