3. How do I change the air flow?

Q: Engine light/stability

The traction control system monitors the steering and stability of the vehicle and engages when loss of traction has been detected. This is done by the use of electronic sensors at each of the four wheels that communicate with the...

Q: How do I use the tow feature?

The tow feature is turned on by pressing the Tow switch on the instrument panel, at which point the Tow/Haul light will illuminate. Press the Tow switch a second time to turn the feature off. Tip Never use the tow...

Q: I'm wondering if it'll be a good idea to take out the whole ac compresser from my car?

The check engine light is supposed to come on if the controller detects a problem with the car that would effect the vehicle emissions. So it warns you of bad sensors, air leaks, misfires, overheating, and that sort of thing....