Q: How do I change the air flow?

How do I change the air flow?

3. How do I change the air flow?

Q: Is there a safe way for pregnant women to use seat belts in the vehicle?

Seat belt design has been dictated by a number of factors over the years, with pregnant women in vehicles being a major factor. Seat belts can be safely worn by a pregnant woman as long as both the shoulder and...

Q: 1992 Ford Tempo cranks but won't start

From the information provided there could be a variety of reasons why your Ford Tempo will not start. The fuel pump may power up and even make noise, but if it cannot provide adequate fuel pressure, the engine will not...

Q: Front Ac unit stopped working but rear ac unit is making weird noises

You will need to have the control panel and electrical system tested to see if you have module or electrical issues. A mechanic like one from YourMechanic can diagnose this problem further to isolate the cause for the front unit...