Q: How do I change gears?

How do I change gears?

3. How do I change gears?

Q: My car isn't changing gears properly. 2006 Chevrolet Impala

Hello. I would check the transmission fluid level and condition on the dipstick. If it is low and/or has a burnt smell (transmission fluid should be a reddish color), then you may have a failed transmission. Changing the fluid and...

Q: Tail lights and running lights won't work - 1996 Toyota RAV4

Hello - check first for a blown fuse since it sounds like all your "rear" lighting has failed. A bad ground for the rear lighting (or broken ground wire) could also cause a complete rear of the vehicle lighting issue....

Q: when I turn left it makes a grinding scraping sound brakes are good but wheel wobbles up down

The problem is going to be in the hub bearings are worn out. This will cause the noise and tire wear on the inside. You should have the hub bearing replaced and also recommend having the other side replaced also...