Q: How do I change gears?

How do I change gears?

3. How do I change gears?

Q: Want to check transmission fluid level

There should be a transmission dipstick located near the rear of the engine. Bring the engine to operating temperature and park the vehicle on a level surface. With your foot on the brake, move the gear selector through all the...

Q: What would cause my vehicle to misfire in all 4 cylinders and throw two codes for air/fuel ratio heater circuit malfunctions?

One of the codes (P0115) refers to the coolant temperature switch circuit. If the circuit has a fault, you may be getting a false indication of the actual, and perhaps too high, engine operating temperature. The cooling system is pressurized...

Q: Prius is entering its second decade -- what to watch out for?

The battery is a lithium battery just like the rechargeable batteries you buy except better quality. The warranty on the battery is 8 year 80,000 mile warranty on most years of the Prius. The replacement battery may be coming down...