Q: How do I change gears?

How do I change gears?

3. How do I change gears?

Q: How do you work the automatic transmission?

While an automatic transmission is simpler to operate than a manual transmission is, there are several things that you’ll need to know to ensure that you’re able to drive safely. Here’s a quick rundown of what each gear does: ...

Q: Q: How do you remove the head restraints?

While you should never drive or ride without head restraints, there may be times that you need to remove them. For instance, if you’re lowering the second row seats, you’ll need to remove the two outside head restraints (the center...

Q: Where is yaw rate sensor located for 2017 Toyota camry

The Yaw rate sensor is under the front of the center console.