Q: Q: How do I buckle a seat belt?

How do I buckle a seat belt?

3. Q: How do I buckle a seat belt?

Q: How do I use the flash-to-pass feature?

The flash-to-pass feature lets you briefly turn on the high-beams. To use this feature, pull the turn signal lever (which protrudes from the left side of the steering column) towards you, then immediately release.

Q: How do I fold the front passenger seat?

The front passenger seat can be folded forward to improve storage space for long objects. To fold forward the front passenger seat, lift the seat recline lever all the way up, and fold the seat forward.

Q: Hi am getting a misfiring in my turbo car but not at all the time

It sounds like you may have excessive water in the fuel of the fuel tank. You should try to put in some dry gas to disperse the water in the tank and try a different fuel station to see if...