Q: Q: How do I buckle a seat belt?

How do I buckle a seat belt?

3. Q: How do I buckle a seat belt?

Q: Is It Safe To Drive a Vehicle With Broken Suspension?

Driving a vehicle with a broken suspension is like walking with a bad knee or broken leg. The support is gone, the weight is shifted and your stability is compromised. This condition can cause the vehicle to sway or instability...

Q: Q: How do I extend the seat belt?

If your seat belt is not long enough to safely and properly buckle around you, you will need to get a seat belt extender, which adds eight inches to the seat belt length. To receive a seat belt extender, visit...

Q: if my car overheated for the first time today and it's my water pump do I have to be worried about a head gasket

Hello, thank you for writing in. Water pumps can fail for many reasons, and your pump may have built pressure before bursting open. It may also have come loose over time, but either way they are very common place to...