Q: Q: How do I buckle a seat belt?

How do I buckle a seat belt?

3. Q: How do I buckle a seat belt?

Q: Can I transport passengers in the cargo area?

Passengers should never, under any circumstances, be in the cargo area of your car when the vehicle is in motion. The cargo area does not have sufficient safety features for passengers, and it is an illegal place for a passenger...

Q: Q: How do I adjust the power front seats?

The power front seats are controlled by the power switches on the outboard side of the seats, and can be adjusted in up to four different ways, depending on how your vehicle is equipped: 1. To move the seats horizontally,...

Q: I hear an abnormal noise from front driver's side wheel. It sounds like a wheel bearing but not sure.

A wheel bearing noise can be different between vehicles as some designs may vary a little. The most common is a roaring noise that may change when going around turns. It may be louder going in one direction or the...