Q: How do I arm the vehicle security system?

How do I arm the vehicle security system?

3. How do I arm the vehicle security system?

Q: Car not starting and alarm not working.

Having your car not start after having a brand new battery installed can be a frustrating experience. Even though the battery is indeed new, the fact that there is no start and a non functioning alarm in your Cadillac DeVille,...

Q: What is the anti-scan feature on the keyless entry keypad?

While the keyless entry keypad on the driver door of your car provides another way to lock and unlock the doors and even open the rear glass, it’s also a weak point in the car’s security. To provide better protection,...

Q: Permanent fix to steering wheel lock issue

Hello. You can indeed disable the steering lock system by removing the fuse, however you would need to get the vehicle started before doing so. The steering wheel lock system uses an actuator that moves back and forth to lock...