Q: How do I arm the vehicle security system?

How do I arm the vehicle security system?

3. How do I arm the vehicle security system?

Q: Q: Battery ?

On some car alarm systems, if battery voltage drops below a threshold, the alarm goes off. In your circumstance, you should have the battery load tested to rule the battery in or out as a possible cause. The security system...

Q: Power steering pump on 2012 Acura TL needs to be replaced. Due to location a power bar also needs to be replaced. Cost over $3,000. Is this a good price?

Question sent to CS for a quote on replacing the power steering motor, programming, and replacing an electrical component attached to the motor. This is in comparison to a quote that was given for the parts and labor.

Q: Ran car in water will not start. Says I key system error

Water may have infiltrated wiring, terminals, or components. If the vehicle is not even starting (no starter motor operation), the recommended service to pinpoint the cause is a no start diagnostic. I would suggest beginning there and then once the...