Q: Q: How do I apply the parking brake?

How do I apply the parking brake?

3. Q: How do I apply the parking brake?

Q: Car self-accelerates intermittently

Hello. The odor of oil is merely coincidental to the symptoms you report. Any vehicle of that vintage is going to have multiple oil leaks unless the engine has been re-sealed or re-built. Just be sure the leak is not...

Q: My Ford Explorer is stuck in 4 wheel drive if I take off the front wheel drive axle will that damage my truck is it safe to drive

Hi Steven. I wouldn't recommend that method of correcting your 4WD issue on the Explorer. The four wheel drive system works in conjunction together with a center shaft supplying power to the front and rear drive axle, so removing the...

Q: How do I remove a headrest?

All of headrests can be removed. To do so, first lift the headrest up to its highest position. Then press and hold the Release button on the headrest support while pulling the headrest up until it is removed. Tip Always...