Q: Q: How do I adjust the temperature?

How do I adjust the temperature?

3. Q: How do I adjust the temperature?

Q: My car A/C won't shut off, even when the car is off !

You may have shorted out the A/C blower resistor that controls the blower speeds. This component is supplied power all the time and only the switch controls the motor speed. If the resistor terminals where the resistors are touched together...

Q: Power window switch not working 2006 Chevrolet Impala

Hi there - check fuses/relays for the power windows first. If fuses and/or relays are good, your symptoms suggest that the power window master switch on the driver door panel has failed. I recommend a power window master switch replacement...

Q: I've replaced both of my temperature sensor and my car still has the message ac off due to high engine temp what else can I do?

Claimed by Kevin Gainer