Q: Q: How do I adjust the temperature?

How do I adjust the temperature?

3. Q: How do I adjust the temperature?

Q: My AC is only blowing through the defrost vent and rear defrost doesn't work.

Hi there. The blend doors on your vehicle are operated by a vacuum hose. Check the vacuum lines to the engine and see if any of them are broken, has a hole, or is disconnected. Check the vacuum hose on...

Q: Q: Stuck in Park

The Aveo's computer needs to "see" the brake light switch input, in order to switch out of park. With the key on and engine off, the brake lights need to be checked to see if they are coming on when...

Q: Engine Light On - System Too Lean.

Hi there. Check the mass air flow sensor (MAF) and see if it got unplugged. When the oil change was done, most likely the air filter was checked and the MAF sensor was disturbed. Also, check all of the vacuum...