Q: Q: How do I adjust the temperature?

How do I adjust the temperature?

3. Q: How do I adjust the temperature?

Q: Heat Won't Blow at Floor

There is an actuator that controls the vent doors inside the system that open and close to direct air flow. When this is not working properly, this can improperly engage different vents intermittently or sometimes not at all. I would...

Q: Car is losing coolant

Hi, it is possible for leaks to occur around the cylinders so that coolant gets into the combustion chamber and burns with the fuel and air. Liquid doesn't compress at all, so if too much gets into the cylinders, you...

Q: What does the charging system Warning Light mean in a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?

The charging system Warning Light symbolizes an electrical charging system problem. When this warning light is illuminated, your battery may not be able to charge itself, and electrical systems (such as the air conditioning, radio, and interior lights) will drain...