Q: Q: How do I adjust the side view mirrors?

How do I adjust the side view mirrors?

3. Q: How do I adjust the side view mirrors?

Q: Q: How do I adjust the head restraints?

Adjusting the head restraints is an important safety and comfort feature. Head restraints make you more comfortable in your seat, and they also protect your head and neck in the event of an accident. Both the front and rear head...

Q: How do I defog the side mirrors?

If equipped, your side mirrors will automatically defog when you turn on the rear window defogger.

Q: Car takes time to start and service engine soon light is on

Hi Andres. Thanks for submitting your question today. There are several reasons why your Nissan might be experiencing these symptoms. Most of the time, a hard start is caused by a restriction of fuel or ignition timing problems. This could...