Q: Q: How do I adjust the side view mirrors?

How do I adjust the side view mirrors?

3. Q: How do I adjust the side view mirrors?

Q: Q: How do I check the coolant?

The coolant is a vital part of your vehicle, as it helps keep your engine from overheating. Periodically, you should check your coolant levels to make sure there’s enough in your vehicle. Here’s how: 1. Open the hood. 2. Locate...

Q: How Does the Power Mirror Switch Work?

A conventional power mirror switch is essentially two rocker switches built into a single housing. Each rocker switch is connected to two wires that are connected to a reversible DC (direct current) motor inside the rear view mirror on either...

Q: Does my car have rear disc or drum brakes? Nissan Sentra 2005

Hi Ankit. Thanks for sending in your question today. Depending on the edition of your Sentra, it's likely that you have front disc brakes and rear drum brakes. Some limited edition SE-R Sentra's have four-wheel disc brakes.