Q: Q: How do I adjust the side view mirrors?

How do I adjust the side view mirrors?

3. Q: How do I adjust the side view mirrors?

Q: Q: How do I release the parking brake?

The parking brake is a very important safety feature that helps keep your car from rolling when it is parked. However, it is very harmful to your vehicle to drive with the parking brake on. You should always release the...

Q: side mirrors adjust automatically with memory seat but not independently from control on armrest

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Once the seat memory is set it can only be changed to a new position unless the memory seat module is either replaced or reprogrammed with the correct scan tool. As for the mirrors...

Q: The entire interior power is not working on my car, the dash, the center console and the power windows/locks don't work?

It sounds like you may have an electrical short somewhere causing the interior power to fail. This may be caused by a blown fuse, a failed relay, a wiring problem or in some cases a alternator hat is beginning to...