Q: How do I adjust the height of the shoulder belt?

How do I adjust the height of the shoulder belt?

A: The driver and front passenger seats have a...

The driver and front passenger seats have adjustable shoulder belts, so that the belt can be placed in the optimal position. You should adjust the height of the shoulder belt every time you are in the vehicle, to make sure it is in the safest position for you.

To adjust the shoulder belt, press the button on the shoulder strap height adjuster, where the strap meets the side of the car. While holding the button, slide the shoulder strap adjuster up or down, into the optimal position. Then, release the button, and try to move the adjuster to make sure that it is locked into position.

• The shoulder strap should be adjusted so that it runs over your shoulder. The strap should not run around your arm, or dig into your neck.