Q: How do I adjust the center lap belt?

How do I adjust the center lap belt?

3. How do I adjust the center lap belt?

Q: Q: How do I fold down the rear seats?

The rear seats can be folded down to create extra storage space in the rear of the vehicle. Folding the rear seats takes a few steps, but is easy: 1. Latch the center seat belt into the side of the...

Q: What is the anti-scan feature on the keyless entry keypad?

While the keyless entry keypad on the driver door of your car provides another way to lock and unlock the doors and even open the rear glass, it’s also a weak point in the car’s security. To provide better protection,...

Q: How do I access the overhead console screen?

To access the screen in your overhead console, press the button directly behind the screen, on the overhead console. This will lower the screen into your view.