Q: How do I adjust the center lap belt?

How do I adjust the center lap belt?

3. How do I adjust the center lap belt?

Q: How do I install a child restraint?

There are numerous different kinds of child restraint systems available, and each installs differently. To be sure that you safely and properly install your child restraint system, follow the instructions provided by the child restraint manufacturer.

Q: How do you set the Auto Unlock function?

Your car comes standard with an Auto Lock and Auto Unlock feature that locks and unlocks the doors automatically. While the Auto Lock function locks the doors when you move the gearshift out of park and into any gear, the...

Q: Headlights don't work on low beam

Hello. Other than what you've already checked on your 2002 Dodge Ram 1500, there are only a few things that could cause the issue you're having. A faulty multifunction switch in the steering column, a faulty body control module under...