Q: How do I activate and de-activate the child-protector lock?

How do I activate and de-activate the child-protector lock?

3. How do I activate and de-activate the child-protector lock?

Q: Car overheating and making pinging sound.

When the engine overheats it may cause the fuel to detonate, resulting in engine pinging. If you keep driving you engine with these symptoms, extensive engine damage may result. I suggest you have your overheating condition addressed immediately to prevent...

Q: How do I open the trunk with the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter?

The remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter can be used to open your vehicle’s trunk. Here’s how: 1. Press the unlock button on the RKE transmitter. The unlock button looks like an open padlock, and will unlock all of the vehicle’s...

Q: Brake pad is vibrating Toyota IST

Hello. This vibration or pulsation in the brakes would require a complete brake inspection in person, but the problem is most likely going to be warped rotors and the pads worn down. The front rotors and pads would need to...