Q: How do I access the mechanical key?

How do I access the mechanical key?

3. How do I access the mechanical key?

Q: How do you check the MyKey® status on my car?

Your car has the ability to track a lot of information about the MyKeys® that are programmed to work with it. Here’s what you need to know about the various system status messages. MyKey® Miles: This tells you the...

Q: My 2007 Nissan Murano gas gage stays at empty and recently I started the car and I drove 3ft and it stopped what is going on?

Hi Brittany. Thanks for contacting us today. If the fuel sensor is not working on your Nissan, it may or may not be the cause of the acceleration problems you are having. In most cases this type of symptom is...

Q: Hesitation when coming to a stop

What you are describing sounds like a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and...