Q: How come my outer wheel bearing keeps failing

I replaced my spindle assembly a couple months ago.I noticed excessive play on that side and saw that the bearings were tore up.I replaced the stabilizer bar link and put new bearings in.The front ones blew out Funny thing is that the spindle nut is still on.I think the inside of the rotor is bad.

If the outer bearings in the hub failed too quick then it is caused by lack of enough grease or the bearing was pre loaded too tight when installed or both. Make sure to use a good quality hi temp grease for bearings and when tightening the nut you make sure the wheel turns free after setting pre load.