Q: Do u think if I install leveling kit on my trundra just the front 2 inches I'll mess up my truck?? I just don't like the way they

Is a good idea of leaving the front of my truck 2 inches so he back look the same as the front??

Hello. Many people have added leveling kits to their trucks with no issues. I think that the leveling kit would be fine to add to your truck as long as the job is performed correctly. One issue you may face is that since your truck is a 2016 model, you may void your trucks warranty if you add a leveling kit to it. I would call your local dealership or the dealership you purchased your truck from to ensure that this modification will not void your warranty. If this modification will void your warranty, I would strongly recommend against it until the warranty period is over. If it will not void your warranty, you should be ok to go ahead and add the leveling kit. Once again, ensure the job is done correctly as this could become a safety issue if any parts are installed improperly. If further questions arise, feel free to ask again as we are happy to answer any questions.

Your truck ride height is set from the factory and any modifications could jeopardize your vehicle warranty. Lets look at some pros and cons if you alter the front end ride height.

Pros: The truck will look more level when you look at it from the side. Otherwise you will not notice. This is the only benefit I can think of.

Cons: If you put any weight in the back, then the front will be higher than the back. The wind resistance will increase and fuel mileage will go down. The wind noise on the highway will also increase and the visibility in the front will be reduced. Some of the vehicle sensors may be thrown off like airbags, ride control, and other sensors. The warranty may be voided, which may affect insurance if you got into an accident and they found the suspension was modified.

You should do a very thorough check to see if the modification will cause any issues and check with other owners that did the same thing to see if they had any problems before you think about the modification.

3. Do u think if I install leveling kit on my trundra just the front 2 inches I'll mess up my truck?? I just don't like the way they