Q: Hood release

Lever inside the car works fine.

The lever under the hood isn't releasing. Don't have my owner's manual. Am I moving it wrong or is something broken?

3. Hood release

Q: I am finding it hard to believe that I am getting quoted $460 ford a rear bundle rear section evap system hose.

A problem, in your circumstance, is if you let you the check engine light stay illuminated, by failing to address this EVAP leak, you will not in the future get notice of new issues if they arise. Fault codes will...

Q: Right wheel shaking when driving

Being unable to drive your vehicle due to a shaky wheel is not a great experience. Unfortunately there could be a variety of reasons that can cause your right wheel to shake when driving. A failed strut, loose suspension components...

Q: Q: Do I need to replace the alternator?

You will need to have the alternator replaced. Older versions of alternators were serviceable at one point, and some still are. Todays parts are starting to be designed to be non-serviceable. You may find a mechanic that can service your...