I want to locate the car horn and disconnect them so that...

I want to locate the car horn and disconnect them so that i can work on my car wi Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car? Without it going off every 5 minutes Its a 2019 honda [odyssey](/topics-odys...

I want to locate the car horn and disconnect them so that i can work on my car wi Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car? Without it going off every 5 minutes Its a 2019 honda [odyssey](/topics-odyssey/) Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Odyssey yourself? What have you tried so far? I lost my key fob and im trying to connect my phone through Bluetooth to the vehicle and convert it into a virtual key So that i can try and get the car started Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fob's battery? So i want to disconnect the car horn because when i go to connect the battery the alarm goes off and have no way of turning the alarm off Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? I dont have the fob I misplaced it

Automotive Expert
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* I will do my best to assist you. During this conversation you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. You may accept or decline that offer.I don’t personally offer this service so if you take this another tech may call I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your vehicle. I will do my best to help you resolve them. Please understand that I do not know your knowledge or capabilities so I may need to ask questions to find out basic information to help solve your specific problem. My aim is to give you the best service possible and to help you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Sometimes it may take a moment for me to respond because I may have to look up information about your concern. I appreciate your patience and will provide responses as soon as possible. You have a horn behind the driver side and passenger side of the front bumper. You access them by loosening the wheel well liner and reaching thru that opening to disconnect them. I have attached the location diagrams. click on the link below. If you are on a mobile device, it may not show. In that case, go to your emails and open the last one from justanswer and it will be attached there Try this first to disarm the alarm Connect the battery. Open and leave open the driver door Place key in the ignition and turn to on position and leave Disconnect the negative battery cable only After 1 minute, reconnect the negative battery The alarm should go off within 1 minute Turn key off for 5 seconds and then crank engine Thanks for using Just Answer and letting me help you. I hope I provided what you needed. If you find more help is still needed, let me know by listing out any remaining questions you have on this concern. I hope the remainder of your day is well.

i disabled the horn but why is the alarm still going off when i reconnect the car battery?
Automotive Expert
did you disconnect both the left and right horns