Q: I have a 2015 Hyundai Elantra the lights come on but the car wont start just makes a clicking noise.

Car won't start just a clicking noise. There it's power because lights come on. Could it be the alternator our battery?

It could be either; or both. But it seems the car is pretty new to be having that kind of trouble. I wonder if you may have left something turned on or installed some accessory that drained the battery. That said, a failure in the alternator or the battery in a two or three year old car is not unheard of. If the alternator failed, the battery still might be good, but just needs recharging. Most cars can drive for a few days with a bad alternator until the battery no longer has enough power to keep it going. To get this checked out, you can contact Your Mechanic. They will send a technician to your home or office to check out your Hyundai electrical system and let you know what it will take to solve your problem.

3. I have a 2015 Hyundai Elantra the lights come on but the car wont start just makes a clicking noise.