Q: Hi Steven, I have a 1995 pontiac grand am, quad4 16 valve. Today the upper radiator hose broke and I replaced it. The problem I am

Hi Steven, Today the Low Coolant idiot light came on while driving. I found the car was leaking radiator fluid and the upper radiator hose was broken. I replaced the hose and refilled the radiator resevior. There doesn't seem to be any leaks after the test drive. However, the Low Coolant idiot light is still on. What can I do to figure out why..or to reset it? Thanks in advance!! :)

3. Hi Steven, I have a 1995 pontiac grand am, quad4 16 valve. Today the upper radiator hose broke and I replaced it. The problem I am