Q: Hi my ml 350 has the ad blue light on the dash and an engine managment light on ive tryed to top it up but the tank is all ready f

Hi my ml350 has the ad blue light on ive tryed to top it up but the tank is all ready filled up there is also the engine managment light on ? Can you please help me or call me many thanks wayne

Hello Wayne, thank you for writing in. The first thing you want to do is find out why the warning lights are turning on. Due to the engine management light being on, there is going to be a diagnostic codes that has been set. This code can be read and will give you pertinent diagnostic information you can use to direct your attention to the correct component(s). The two issues may be related or they may be separate. There is no way to know until the code has been pulled. The code can be read by a technician with a scan tool, or at most local automotive part stores. For further help with diagnosis, or to schedule an appointment, contact our service department.

3. Hi my ml 350 has the ad blue light on the dash and an engine managment light on ive tryed to top it up but the tank is all ready f