Q: Q: Map sensor

Car running fine as of yesterday. When coming to stop, apply the brake after a few seconds car started shaking, when light changed and continue to move in traffic car engine died. Started back fine and as long as I continue to move in traffic no problem until I applied the brake. Again car started trembling. I put the car in park, when I shift to drive the car engine turned off. Started the car again and as long as I keep moving the car was fine, until I had to apply the brake the same situation happen.

Can you please shed some light, I am freaking out, no other way to get to work.

Thanks a million

3. Q: Map sensor