Q: Hi, i parked my car at airport and when my freind tried to start after some days it wont start. The temparature went below -40 we

It is cranking but not staring at all before replacing battery we tried to boost it no go. During last 3 weeks the temperature was -45 and my frriend kept trying to start it but as per him it never get started now we replaced the battery still no go. Kindly advise what else could be the issue?

3. Hi, i parked my car at airport and when my freind tried to start after some days it wont start. The temparature went below -40 we