Q: Hi, i parked my car at airport and when my freind tried to start after some days it wont start. The temparature went below -40 we

It is cranking but not staring at all before replacing battery we tried to boost it no go. During last 3 weeks the temperature was -45 and my frriend kept trying to start it but as per him it never get started now we replaced the battery still no go. Kindly advise what else could be the issue?

Hi there. Although extreme cold can cause fuel systems to freeze up, a hard to start problem can be caused by more than 30 individual components in the fuel and ignition system. In order to get an engine running, it must be turned at speed so that it starts to suck fuel and air into the cylinders, and then compress and ignite this fuel/air mixture. A failure of any of these individual or multiple components will make it difficult for the engine to ignite. Your best bet is to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection so they can determine what is faulty and recommend the right repairs.

• Hi, i parked my car at airport and when my freind tried to start after some days it wont start. The temparature went below -40 we