Q: Hi, I have a 2010 Nissan Versa 18.l L4 engine (MR18DE), 6 speed Manual and R56794R Transaxle. Pedal to floor now. What to do?

2010 Nissan Versa 18.l L4 engine (MR18DE), 6 speed Manual and R56794R Transaxle. Peddle to floor now. Clutch peddle started going soft a year ago ... gradually ... until 6 months ago ... then engaged very high off the floor, then stopped engaging all together this week. I replaced the Clutch Master Cylinder , pumped the peddle, and things were great for a week ... then ... peddle got real soft, and needed to be pumped 25-50 limes in neutral/engine off ... and worked for another week ... but upon highway driving the peddle went to the floor ... went there and stayed there. Pumping has no affect ... can I bleed the CSC Slave cylinder without pulling the engine/trans? I know it's not the pads, BC the car start, and fully engages into any gear with car off, and then starting car. Help!

3. Hi, I have a 2010 Nissan Versa 18.l L4 engine (MR18DE), 6 speed Manual and R56794R Transaxle. Pedal to floor now. What to do?