Q: hi , i have a 2004 g35 infinity , on my way to work when slowing down or at a red light my car sensor lights all came on the then

my car is stalling at red lights or when i slow down and all the sensor and service engine lights come on then when cranking it back up it seems like its taking longer to roll over

Hey there. Your car’s sensor lights come on when there is something not functioning properly which is likely related to the car stalling. The car may stall for a wide variety of reasons such as going into "Limp Mode" which is something the car’s computer does when it senses something I not functioning properly. The reason for this is more of a safety measure in an effort to keep you and car safe and to not cause additional damage. The stalling may be related to failing throttle position sensor, mass air flow sensor, crankshaft position sensor, camshaft position sensor or potentially failing ignition coils. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose this using a scanning tool which will download critical data from the car’s computer related to the sensor lights coming on. This data will help indicate what the potential issues may be.

3. hi , i have a 2004 g35 infinity , on my way to work when slowing down or at a red light my car sensor lights all came on the then